Saturday, January 5, 2008

leans

It's a beautiful day out there. It's been viciously cold for Texas, we're talking 33 during the day (yeah yeah, y'all Yankees can laugh, but it never gets that cold) but today it's 75 and breezy.

It's been a day of ups and downs already. Got to talk to A, which was up. Dogs crazy, down. Taco Bell for lunch, and staying in the dietician's plan, up. Having terrible nightmares last night that linger? Bad.

I'm trying very hard to be positive. I am not a moron. I know that some folks think I am; it's clearly obvious. Or they think I am a nasty bitch who will deliberately screw them. I'm neither. I am forgetful, I admit. And sometimes scattered. Sometimes I'm obstinate, even. *g*

now I have to go write. That? That's an UP.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's been about 45-50 here, so this part of Yankee land at least is warmer than you! And 33 during the day is cold, especially if it's windy. I don't care what those crazy Bostonian/Canadian types tell you. ;-)