Wednesday, July 9, 2008

more about Disney

Those of you who know me well know I have terrible vertigo/motion sickness problems. So it was with great trepidation that I approached a theme park, even if by modern standards the rides are baby steps.

I did really well until Space Mountain. Space Mountain, y'all. Oh, the Matterhorn made me make great ughnnonono noises. Splash Mountain made us very wet, as they put me, S and L in the front of the log boat, and man, we made a big splash. Huge. Gravity loves us. we had to buy new clothes.

So, space mountain. Sick. Sicky sick queasy omg sick. The only response was to close my eyes and pray I wasn't going to hurl, while listening to everyone else go ooooh

Grins. Still, I rode every ride that S and L did, and I lived.

The carousel was still my speed ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go you!! I love roller coasters, I really hate water rides. LOL

And actually, I recall Space Mountain (the one in Disney World in FL) making me a little green, too. Glad you didn't hurl. :D

Next time you're up this way we'll go to the historic carousel and you can ride it with M. She *loves* it.