Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kind of pooped

got a lot to do. Behind on everything, including promo.

need to do a BEA write up for the business blog, but informally? I think it went well.

Glad to have a weekend off, even if I can't believe it's already Wednesday.

I have a lot of word count to get in, as well as data entry from hell

someone send an extra pair of hands

speaking of hands, been watching X Files and Buffy marathons of late, and David Duchovny, James Marsters, Gillian Anderson, and Marc Blucas have very pretty hands. Sarah Michelle Gellar, while I quite like her, has UGLY hands. Seriously. Look at them sometime. I notice hands. I like men's generally, though, and rarely notice the girls' unless they're not attractive... Mine are kind of big and ham-like... ;)

Okay, back to work...

2 comments:

Alex Draven said...

would coffee help? **sends coffee**

glad to hear the con went well :D

Unknown said...

Glad BEA went well. I'm looking forward to hearing about it when you have time.

I'd send you my hands, but I need them to hug my three year old. :D