Sunday, November 4, 2007

we have puppies

S got one and I got one. They're brother and sister, and would miss each other if we separated them, so for now it's shared custody. They'll spend part of their time at my house, part of their time at the bird house. They're bassets, one girl, Sadie, who's mine, one boy, Goober, who's heart belongs to S already ;) Well, and A. We really need to get the TQ compound. Then the dogs will all be lumped together in a pile...

Justin won the PBR finals. Bounces. And Guilherme did well. So woo hoo

I'm pooped, and I have a lot to do. I need to go home and ant proof and scrub before I take the dogs, but I've been lazy and hanging out at chez bird

feeling very gravity surge

blah

1 comment:

Alex Draven said...

Puppy! They look *socute* and long may Sadie adore you :D