Tuesday, December 9, 2008

a little down

thanks to the body doing some sort of autoimmune thing. Things have been so much better that when something blindsides me like this, I get growly. I don't want to do a damned elimination diet, you know? I wish I could blame it on cross-contamination with peanuts, but this is looking way more like milk or wheat...

Sighs. I know, it's good for my health to know this stuff. I know I'm healthier and happier. But every so often, I resent giving up everything that's remotely naughty.

Am I sounding like a broken record?

It's hot. We have another norther coming through this afternoon, which is good, as I'm just sweaty and gross

however

I am grateful for

my purple hair back

the pictures we bought in Cheyenne

bassets who want to play with the christmas tree

that said bassets are now sleeping

soy milk

1 comment:

AT said...

it doth royally suck when your body's rebelling against you. *sympathy*

(guess who's putting off going to the doctors for the blood test results that I know I'm going to get yelled at about?)